Podcast Letter from Brussels 11 – Timisoara going digital, wolves and subsidiarity, Ukraine, Türkiye, and the attack on the 20th convoy
Letter from Brussels 11 – The attack on the 20th convoy is out now with the following content:
– The extraordinary scenes of President Zelenskyy’s visit to the European Parliament.
– How the city of Timisoara is going digital.
– How EU regions and cities are helping the victims of the earthquakes in Türkiye and Syria.
– Why wolves are causing a fierce debate about subsidiarity.
– The message for Europe from a Ukrainian refugee.
– The 80th anniversary of the daring attack by three young men from Brussels on a convoy taking Jewish deportees to Auschwitz.
This new episode can be listened on all major platforms including: Apple, Spotify, YouTube, Spreaker and iVoox.
Listen to “The attack on the 20th convoy – feb2023 Letter from Brussels 11” on Spreaker.
Links for those wishing to read more:
www.living-in.eu brings together the European and subnational level to develop the digital society in the EU.
The executive summary of Timisoara’s digitalisation strategy can be found here in English.
Letter from Brussels is written and narrated by Sean O’Curneen, Secretary General of Renew Europe CoR, a former journalist, and is partly inspired by BBC radio’s Letter from America by Alistair Cooke which ran from 1946 to 2004. The podcast is recorded in English; it appears after every CoR plenary, at least 5 times a year.
Missed the first episode(s)? Listen again via Spreaker, Apple, Spotify, Google Podcasts, YouTube or our website for episode 1 episode 2 episode 3 and the special World Mayor edition, as well as episode 5 episode 6 episode 7 episode 8 episode 9 and episode 10.